ОписаниеAmrop is a global executive search firm originally founded in Paris in 1977. We are a network of independent but interdependent locally owned firms. Amrop has 76 offices in 54 countries and is one of the world’s largest executive search partnerships. Amrop established its presence in Russia in 1994.
Executing the Search Process
As the ‘owner’ of the search process, Researcher is responsible for building quality Long Lists and Short List of candidates.
· Build search strategies, assignment briefs and job profiles together with Consultant
· Build a list of target companies by cold and database research according to the search strategy; contact sources and assess key players within target industries; compile a Long List of candidates
· Make initial direct approach to candidates, pre-screen by phone / reference
· Obtain CV and introduce the most qualifying candidates to Consultant
· Interview relevant candidates. Coordinate and attend interviews between consultant and candidates. Participated in the creation of the Short List
· Prepare Confidential reports on candidates according to Amrop standards
· Treat professionally all candidates contacted by Amrop Russia in respect of confidentiality of the contact, timely feedback after meetings and upon search completion
· Develop and maintain a wide network of high level contacts for sourcing and references
· Assignment administration: arranging meetings of Short Listed candidates with clients, coordination of their travel arrangements and etc.
The Researcher plays a key support role in the Business Development process: all leads gained from candidates or mass-media need to be communicated to Partner/Consultant in a timely manner.
As the principal user of Amrop database, Researcher updates and structures the information entered according to the company standards - all that ensures the databases are used as reliable and efficient search tools.
· Keep the database updated, making sure all relevant information regarding assignments, contacts with candidates/clients are entered correctly and according to Amrop standards
· Keep all shared search process related documentation updated
· Keep all information on clients, candidates and assignments strictly confidential. This information remains property of Amrop.
Market Knowledge Transfer
Collect and structure general information on various business sectors and industries and their specifics.
Share such information with Research Team.
Researcher fulfills all administrative tasks linked to the search process and relevant to the job role, office procedures and Consultant’s requirement.
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Telephone skills, focused questioning
· Proficiency in English
· Advanced computer skills
· Time management skills
· Analytical skills
· Active information seeker
· Results-driven team player
· Creative approach to problem solving
· Able to understand and influence others’ behavior
· Tact and diplomacy
· Flexible and adaptable
Education and Experience Guidelines:
· University Degree, several years of working experience desired but not obligatory
Для получения контактной информации пришлите запрос "Researcher" на почту firstname.lastname@example.org.