Customer Care Specialist
Экономика/Финансы/Бухгалтерский учет ,
ОписаниеFinom is a financial-technology startup designed to simplify the life of entrepreneurs in Europe. Our product pools accounting, financial management and banking functions in a single mobile-first product to manage finance as easy as using a smartphone.
We started in 2019, and in April 2020 as a B2B-challenger we gained the support from large venture firms from Silicon Valley such as General Catalyst, Target Global and FJ Labs.
Now we are building the team for our Customer Care department for the French, Italian and German markets.
- support and guide our customers, reply to questions and resolve issues via chat, email, phone, etc.;
- cooperate with different teams to improve the service and internal processes through customer feedback and your ideas.
**We expect you to:**
- be fluent in one of the following French, Italian or German (oral and written) to talk with clients;
- have a high level of English to communicate with our international team and use internal systems;
- be good at and enjoy communicating with people, and be able to guide and help out in difficult situations;
- quickly learn the ins and outs of our platforms, working tools and the product itself;
- be ready to handle demanding customers from the disgruntled to those who aren't technically savvy;
- be flexible and adapt to different schedules as your schedule may change.
Currently, we support our customers during standard business hours (9:00-18:00 CET), soon to be 24/7.
- official employment and 100% declared salary;
- remote office: you can work from any place with a stable internet connection;
- promotion opportunities.
As one of the first members of our Customer Care Department, we expect you to show drive and ambition.
Please [attach](https://hh.ru/vacancy/37696570 ) your cover letter in either French, Italian or German, and tell us why you would like to join the team or send it with your CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org. We won't consider responses without a covering letter, in the wrong language or if you have used a template.
In 3 business days, we will contact you and send you a link to the video interview. It will take no more than 15 mins.